Donation Match in Honor of Jim Waters
We have been gifted a $100,000 donation match in honor of our late founder, Jim Waters.
Please consider making a donation in Jim’s honor to support educators and students. The donation match means your contribution will be doubled!
The entirety of these donations will be used to support the systems thinking learning of educators, including:
- Creation and distribution of classroom materials and resources
- Scholarships for Waters Center online workshops, credentials and Forums
- New content for the Thinking Tools Studio
Your donations will support:
- Thinking Tools Studio: our online learning management system with courses, resources and more.
- Open Studio: Monthly, virtual systems thinking learning sessions.
- Teacher Studio: Monthly, virtual systems thinking learning sessions focused on areas of interest for educators.
- Building Pathways for Systems Thinkers Forums: One-day virtual gatherings focused on specific areas of interest (for example: early childhood, health systems).
- Scholarships for courses
Donations will also help us bring future plans to fruition, including:
- Development of new products
- Development of new initiatives, including a credentialing program
- Enhancements and upgrades to Thinking Tools Studio
- Translations of the Habits of a Systems Thinker
Increase your impact!
By making your donation a monthly contribution, it will help us ensure our regularly-scheduled events and offerings continue to be available free of charge.
To donate, click the button below:Donate Now
The Waters Center for Systems Thinking is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit in the United States, and all gifts to us are tax deductible in the United States to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our Tax ID number is 83-2041181.
For questions regarding donations, please email: donate@WatersCenterST.org.