Donation Match in Honor of Jim Waters
We have been gifted a $100,000 donation match in honor of our late founder, Jim Waters.
Please consider making a donation in Jim’s honor to support educators and students. The donation match means your contribution will be doubled!
Click the video below for a message from our president, Tracy Benson.
The entirety of these donations will be used to support the systems thinking learning of educators, including:
- Creation and distribution of classroom materials and resources
- Scholarships for Waters Center online workshops, credentials and Forums
- New content for the Thinking Tools Studio
Your donations will support:
- Thinking Tools Studio: our online learning management system with courses, resources and more.
- Open Studio: Monthly, virtual systems thinking learning sessions.
- Teacher Studio: Monthly, virtual systems thinking learning sessions focused on areas of interest for educators.
- Building Pathways for Systems Thinkers Forums: One-day virtual gatherings focused on specific areas of interest (for example: early childhood, health systems).
- Scholarships for courses
Donations will also help us bring future plans to fruition, including:
- Development of new products
- Development of new initiatives, including a credentialing program
- Enhancements and upgrades to Thinking Tools Studio
- Translations of the Habits of a Systems Thinker
Increase your impact!
By making your donation a monthly contribution, it will help us ensure our regularly-scheduled events and offerings continue to be available free of charge.
To donate, click the button below:Donate Now
The Waters Center for Systems Thinking is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit in the United States, and all gifts to us are tax deductible in the United States to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our Tax ID number is 83-2041181.
For questions regarding donations, please email: donate@WatersCenterST.org.