Are you looking to deepen your systems thinking knowledge and skills?
We offer online systems thinking workshops focused on specific areas of interest.
Each participant will be mailed a set of Habits of a Systems Thinker™ cards. Registration must be recieved at least 2 weeks prior to the workshop date to guarantee delivery of cards before the workshop.
Upcoming Online Workshops
Check back later for more upcoming learning opportunities!
Additional Workshop Options Customized For Your Needs
Introduction to Systems Thinking
Learning outcomes include, but are not limited to:
- Learners will develop knowledge of and skills in the use of systems thinking Habits, concepts and tools.
- Through interactive, inquiry-based instruction, learners will experience, practice, and apply systems thinking Habits, concepts and tools to personal and professional goals.
- Learners will use systems thinking tools applied to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Learners will develop and share a plan of application relevant to their work.
Leading for Impactful Change
This workshop will benefit anyone who has a desire to:
- Develop a deep system understanding that inspires reflective practice, day-to-day decision-making and a vision for what is possible.
- Break down silos and build high-functioning cross sector networks.
- Build an internal capacity to develop systems thinkers at all levels.
- Develop a culture where members actively trust, are willing to fail and learn, and commit to the value of “we are better together.”
- Skillfully select and apply systems thinking tools, processes and methodologies to address specific organizational needs or challenges.
Please contact us if you would like to schedule a workshop for a group or team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need help with events? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Online Workshop Topics
- Leading for Impactful Change
- Introduction to Systems Thinking
Online Workshop Cancellation, Substitutions & Refund Policy
- Payment is required in full prior to the start of the Online Workshop.
- Full refund will be given if cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to the start of the Online Workshop.
- No refund given if cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the Online Workshop, but you will receive a credit toward a future Online Workshop or you may send a substitute in your place in lieu of a credit.
- Online Workshops are subject to cancellation if a minimum of 15 participants is not reached. In this case, a full refund will be given.